- Boss: Please have your report on my desk before noon. It was due yesterday.
Don’t be quick to assume someone is complaining. They may be informing, advising, suggesting, recommending, asking, telling, or just saying
- It has been learned that the main cause of the data error is human error.
(Solution) Therefore, please double check your data before submitting it.
- Errors in the data have caused incorrect inventory data and have contributed to a reduction of sales.
- Some managers and/or staff are inputting data in the wrong location in Gucci’s data base. (Solution) If you are unsure of the proper location, please contact me.
***Point: When pointing out a problem to your staff, offer a brief solution.
- If you have any questions
or anything, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- The four stores listed below, please check the list of reserved products of over 100 days below and send me a confirmation email.
As a manager, you need to have a high level of tolerance and patience.
Stimulus Package: a coordinated effort to increase government spending—and lower taxes and interest rates—in order to stimulate an economy out of a recession or depression.
Conference Call: From Business Advance Group B:
There is distortion (feedback) on the line. Please mute your mic.
- My wish has come true. Thank you for bringing Fuku (PTC cat) to PTC today.
When I was I Vancouver, Canada my cellphone was stolen. (Someone stole my cellphone.)
Vocabulary List for Today:
- Homeowners insurance
- Feedback: a rumbling, whining, or whistling sound resulting from an amplified or broadcast signal (such as music or speech) that has been returned as input and retransmitted
- Workload: the amount of work or of working time expected or assigned
I have a heavy workload so I’ll be unable to go camping this week.